4 Months agoThe objective of this conclave is to showcase manufacturing prowess of the state and investment opportunities across focus sectors.
Odisha is recognized as the top state in the country in terms of live investments attracted by the manufacturing sector, as per a recent study by ASSOCHAM.
The state has undertaken several initiatives over the past few months in terms of implementation of ease of doing business reforms, creating an enabling policy framework and development of state-of-the-art industrial infrastructure facilities to make it easy for companies to set up and do business in the state.
At the back of these initiatives and developments, Odisha has been identified amongst one of the three states in India for organization of Make in India shows this year to attract investments.
Government of Odisha, Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP), Government of India and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) are organizing 'Make in Odisha Conclave' at Bhubaneswar during November 30 - December 02, 2016. The key objective of the conclave is to showcase the manufacturing prowess of the state and the investment opportunities across the focus sectors.
- Chemicals, Petrochemicals and Plastics
- Ancillary and Downstream in Metal sector
- Textiles and Apparel
- Food Processing including Seafood
- Electronics Manufacturing and IT
- One-to-one meetings with policy makers
- B2B meetings among industries and entrepreneurs
- One-to-one meetings with senior government functionaries
- Live product and technology demonstrations by Indian and international companies
- Success stories of investors in Odisha
Benefits to Participants
- Know the business ecosystem in the State
- Learn about ready-to-invest projects
- Networking with government officials and industries
For further details and registration, visit www.investodisha.org