past eventsBauma Con Expo 2o15
- Make in India stall/ pavilion @ Bauma ConExpo Africa 2015
- Seminar on “Make in India” Construction Equipment industry in India, India Infrastructure - “The Growth Opportunity & Make in India” - The Unlimited Advantages.
- G 2 B Meetings
- B 2 B meetings
- Visit of H E Mrs. Ruchi Ghanashyam, high Commissioner of India to the Republic of Southe Africa & the Kingdom of Lesotho
- Visit of Mr Randhir Jaiswal, Consul General, Consulate General of India, Johannesburg
- Participation of DIPP, Mr D E Richards, Director, Department of Industry Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India
- 8 Member Delegation
Investment in the Construction Sector
- USD 1,000 Billion investments for infrastructure sector projected in 12th Five year plan (2012-17)
- USD 650 Billion investment in urban infrastructure estimated over next 20 years
- 100% FDI permitted through the automatic route for townships, cities
- 10% of India’s GDP is based on construction activity
Make in India Pavilion
Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Govt. of India, with the support of Confederation of Indian Industry organized a Make in India Pavillion fron 15 - 1 8 September, 2015 in South Africa during the Bauma ConExpo to show case the strength of India in the sector.
The Indian Government has accorded high priority for Infrastructure under the Make in India Programme. An investment of USD 1,000 Billion has been projected for the infrastructure sector until 2017. Mr. D E Richards, Director, Department of Industry Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
Construction activities contribute more than 10% of the India’s GDP. The construction industry in India has seen sustained demand from the industrial and real estate sector, said Mr. Richards while delivering his special address at the Seminar on ‘Construction Equipment Industry and Investment Opportunity in India’ organised by the Confederation of India Industry (CII) in Johannesburg, South Africa
Increased impetus to develop infrastructure in India is attracting both domestic and international players. Private sector is emerging as a key player across various infrastructure segments, ranging from roads and communication to power and airports, added Dr Richards.
The seminar was part of Make in India Pavilion organised at Bauma ConExpo Africa 2015, Johannesburg, South Africa to provide a platform, an opportunity to overseas entities in construction equipment manufacturing sector seeking to invest in India.
The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is spearheading the Government of India's initiative of "Make in India" at BAUMA CONEXPO AFRICA 2015 on September 15-16, 2015. In order to facilitate prospective investors and promoting trade, a Government and CEO's Business Delegation led by Mr D E Richards, Director, Department of Industry Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India is travelling to Johannesburg on September 15-16, 2015.
- AFRO INDIA
- AKONA ENGINEERING PVT. LTD.
- BUILDMATE PROJECT PVT. LTD.
- CIVIL ENGINEERING & CONTRUCTION REVIE
- COMPETENT ENGINEERING COMPANY
- CONFEDERATION OF INDIA INDUSTRY
- DANTAL HYDRAULICS PVT.LTD
- DOZCO (INDIA) PVT. LTD.
- EASTMAN IMPEX
- FAB – INDIA
- HAILSTONE INNVATION PVT. LTD.
- KSC METALLURGY PRIVATE LIMITED
- LEEBOY INDIA CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT (P) LIMITED
- M M CASTING (P) LTD.
- MALIKA OVERSEAS PVT. LTD.
- MB PUBLISHERS PVT. LYD. (THE MASTER BUILDER)
- PROPEL INDUSTRIES PRIVATE LIMITED
- R S SINFRA TRANSMISSION LIMITED
- SAHYADRI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SINGH CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENTS AND MACHINERY PVT. LTD
- SPARTAN ENGINNERING INDUSTRIES PVT. LTD.
- SPEEDCRAFTS LIMITED
- UNIVERSAL CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT LTD.