- 70 Years of India-Russia: Space ExplorationRead more
- 70 years of India-Russia: The North-South Transport Corridor Read more
- 70 Years of India-Russia: Partnership in the Railways Read more
- 70 Years of India-Russia: Heavy Machinery Highlights Read more
- 70 Years of India-Russia: Defence Highlights Read more
- 70 Years of India-Russia: Oil & Gas HighlightsRead more
- 70 Years of India-Russia: The Diamond TradeRead more
As St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) 2017 sets its stage to gather leading decision-makers of emerging economic powers, India is all geared up to participate in the Forum as a “Guest Country”. The Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been invited as the “Guest of Honour”. This year also marks the completion of 70 long years of deep-rooted and stable relationship between India and Russia, with Russia being a key pillar of India's foreign policy. The relationship between India and Russia today, has progressed beyond the traditional pillars of defence and space to a robust civil nuclear cooperation, collaboration in hydrocarbon sphere, and a long term LNG sourcing interest.