The Forum opened with a thought-provoking keynote address by Fareed Zakaria on the State of the World. Fareed then conducted a no-holds-barred wide-ranging interview with the Finance Minister of India, Arun Jaitley. The energy in the room buzzed when Richard Quest next took to the stage with the Executive Chairman of Cisco, John Chambers on the first of two sessions on the critical business issue of leadership.
The morning concluded with Richard moderating a robust conversation on Made In Asia between the Chairman of Mahindra Group, Anand Mahindra; the Chairman of Aditya Birla Group, Kumar Mangalam Birla; President & CEO South Asia GE, Banmali Argawala and the President of Emerson Electric Co, Edward Monser.
Andrew Stevens kicked off the afternoon moderating a fascinating discussion on the 4th Industrial Revolution with a panel of leading disruptors from Google, Snapdeal, Vinnova and DJI. Richard then hosted the second leadership session with the charismatic Group CEO of Air Asia, Tony Fernandez on leading in crisis. The day closed with a discussion on what the future may hold with the Asia 2020 session with Andrew interviewing US Ambassador to India, Richard Verma and the Chairman of Kerry Logistics Network, George Yeo.
With CNN correspondent Mallika Kapur moderating questions from the floor, the event was also attended by all leading media including all the international wires. The first three sessions of the Forum and highlights from the rest of the day were broadcast live on CNN IBN, CNN’s exclusive local TV partner
- Fareed Zakaria CNN Anchor and Host of Fareed Zakaria GPS delivers the keynote address on the State Of The World
- CNN Anchor Fareed Zakaria in conversation with Indian Finance Minister Arun Jaitley
- CNN Anchor Richard Quest moderating the panel discussion on Made In Asia
- CNN Asia Pacific Editor Andrew Stevens moderates a panel of Asia 2020
- CNN Asia Pacific Editor Andrew Stevens moderates a panel on Disrupters
- CNN's New Delhi Bureau Chief Ravi Agrawal addressing the gathering
- CNN Anchor Richard Quest discusses Secrets of Leadership with Air Asia CEO, Tony Fernandes
- Richard Quest, CNN Anchor and Host of Quest Means Business in conversation with CISCO Executive Chairman John Chambers
- Sunita Rajan Vice President Advertising Sales CNN ASia Pacific addressing the gathering
- CNNs Mumbai Based International Correspondent Mallika Kapur during an audience Q&A